Thursday, January 17, 2008

What's Time To A Hog?


The title really has nothing to do with anything. I just think it's funny. My Grandpa used to say it all the time. I came out with it the other day like it was something I've been saying my entire life. Weird.


I don't really have anything to say right now. It's almost the end of the day. I've been actually able to focus on work for a large portion of the day. I have been thinking about more home decorating today. Been thinking about sewing. Been thinking about making art. Needing to make art.


We're going out tonight with Jon and Lauren. Well, we're meeting them for coffee to discuss their wedding plans. I'm loosely helping them plan their May 10th wedding. At this point I have no idea where we are going to meet them but I'm excited to see someplace new, have a white chocolate mocha and talk about colors. I love weddings. I've always thought it would be cool to be a wedding planner BUT then I watched that show about wedding planners and HOLY COW! I couldn't do it. People freak out on their wedding day. Take it out on you. Lose their minds! Craziness. I barely remember my wedding. I was so nervous for some reason. I knew this guy. I knew all the people. Why the heck would I be nervous?! The cake was tasty. The punch was good too. Man I was skinny. Ahhh... Old times.
BTW, I'm in serious love with those pants.

No comments: