Friday, January 11, 2008

And They All Screamed Their Loudest

We went last night on a whim of mine to Genghis Khan to eat. I love it there. I tend to pile my blue bowl up with a tiny bit of noodles, a ton of mushrooms, broccoli, edamame, shrimp and mild sauce with a little sesame oil added. Taste-T as John would say. He got this incredibly womany drink that I just loved the looks of. Orange makes me happy lately. While we were there, we talked about how his sisters are pregnant and if we wanted one and when. Funny how when you are trying to talk about babies they are EVERYWHERE! I'm talkin ever couple in that joint had one. Super tiny to toddler age. One little guy was really upset. He is really small and I think maybe he wanted to eat something. His dad got him calmed down after a little bit and he was just so cute. It's funny how that baby crying sound doesn't sound like noise when your body is say "HELLO! We're not getting any younger! Why not do it NOW???" I have no reasoning. Nothing other than I'm scared and I think we have a tiny house. Our tiny house would be fine though. We would just have to baby proof some things. It's so much work. So much. I know a girl who has two. She gets up at 4am each morning to get some house work done before waking them up at 5:30 to get them ready for day care. By the time she gets to work at 7:00am she's managed to drink an entire pot of coffee by herself. That is nuts.
Today hopefully will be good. It's sunny and It's almost 10:30 already. That' good. I have a lot of boring tasks ahead of me before I can leave. Once I go home. No idea. No plan for the weekend. Probably just house stuff. Laundry, dishes, sweeping, dusting. All need to be done. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the work or the house being clean.
Happy Weekend.

No comments: