Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today's Obsessions

Today I'm not feeling focused. I keep getting cold and then SUPER hot. Don't know but I hope like heck I'm not getting sick. I'm having trouble getting a ton of work done. My mind is wondering off to someplace else. Mainly today I'm thinking about skincare products, make up, knitting, sewing projects, sketching more and making our house cute. I need to do more of all this stuff. I know. A ton of stuff all in my head at once. No wonder I can't get any "work" done. John agreed he would learn to knit with me. I think it might be a fun project to try together. I don't have specific things at this point I want to knit but I just want to be able to say I CAN knit. I also want to quilt. That can't be that tough. It's sewing. I prefer hand sewing anyways. Always have. That machine makes me insane. Guess I'm normally just a few clicks away from there anyways.
Nothing super important or exciting today. I went out to lunch with my best girlfriend from work. Alison is a constant source of giggles and making fun of one another. We have such a great time together. We're polar opposites and we mention that to one another often. She thinks people with tattoos are scary. I think that's funny. We compliment each other really well.
Work is work. They finally sent out a tiny note about the stuff that went down Monday. Basically they said they will send out another message soon really telling us what is going on. They also say there isn't anymore to come. Hm. We'll see.

Was suppose to see little Will tonight but Tiff's Grandad is sick and might not make it through the night. Maybe next week. We are going to get hair cuts though. I can't even tell you how excited I am. These bangs are just making me nuts. I will still have bangs but they will be far shorter and more manageable. Pictures tomorrow I'm sure.

We're suppose to get snow tonight. Two to four inches. We'll see. I'm going to be so glad to go to Texas in two weeks where the weather will be in the upper 60's. I can't even remember how you dress for the upper 60's. My cube neighbour is going to The Camen Islands next week. It was 85 there today. I hate her. No. She's a really nice lady. I'm really glad for her. Blessed to be sitting so near to her.

Ok. Off to...

No comments: