Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shake Your Groove Thing, Shake Your...

Ok. So I've been a busy girl this afternoon. I've been searching the net for inspirations and found loads and loads. Here are just a few shots/things that have made my heart race today...

Love these rockers. I would take any or all of them. I can see me rocking a little Mr in one of these. Someday...
This painting is so cute. It's John and me. I love it when I find these types of things. I love this little gals hair and shirt. Her collar bones stick out just like mine too.

Love this necklace. I currently own a few wooden jewelry pieces and still love this look like crazy. I actually have handmade wooden earrings on right now. Yeah for me. Interesting organic-y art. Reminds me of this show we watched on Discovery about underwater creatures. It was so freakin fascinating. I love it when John and I geek out like that on science shows. Some of them I find very boring but this one was cool.


Also, in case you haven't heard. Heath Ledger was found dead today. He was only 28. Had a cute little girl but was separated from his (i think) wife. It pains me that we've lost two pretty great actors within two weeks. Brad Renfro also died last week. Amazing to me that someone so young could/would take their own life. Heath for sure because he had a little one that looked up to him. I can't imagine being in such a place of selfishness that you would end your life without thinking of how it might effect others. It's not about living your life "FOR" other people but when you have a child, your life is not your own anymore. That's the way I see it. Very Sad news. He's got Batman coming out this summer and it looks to be bloody brilliant. Terrible thing. He had some great movies: The Patriot, A Knights Tale, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Brothers Grimm...

No comments: