Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Mind Is Mush

Lately my mind has just felt like complete mush. When I go home at night, I just zone out. It's like my brain isn't working. I have things around my house that have to get done. Just like everyone else's house, if you let things slip for more than a day your entire house is out of balance. We end up not having socks or a clean plate. I think it's the cold. I am so over the cold at this point and it feels like it's never going to go away. Our house is drafty too, which doesn't help. I've still yet to figure out the perfect winter house outfit and temp for the heater.

Our weekend was pretty uneventful. We did the normal shopping for the food stuff we needed for the week. Target. Normal stuff. I did make a large pan of really good turkey enchiladas. I haven't made them in forever. I'm shocked how good they turned out to be.

Met with Jon and Lauren and a little coffee place on Friday night to talk over wedding plans. Right now I'm pretty stressed about it because I've no idea how we're going to make it work. The person I planned to have cater the reception can't now. I'm trying to figure out decorations and trying to keep in mind that they really want to keep this thing eco friendly. I'm going to try to do my best to do that for them. I just don't know how that is going to work just yet. I printed out a wedding planner guide yesterday so I could go down the checklist to make sure we haven't missed anything. I hope we can really make this work with the time, space and money we have. So far this is what we have. The bridesmaids dresses look like this.

No comments: