Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's Only Thursday?

Today I had this notion it was Friday. I was making plans and getting excited but then realized that it was only Thursday. Sigh...It's also a super long Thursday which doesn't help. Not one bit. I've done the work i need to do today. I'm waiting on people to email me back at this point. I'm here just waiting.

I haven't been up to much lately. I got my teeth cleaned yesterday and an eye exam. New frames on their way. I hate hate hate that they have you pic out frames AFTER your eyes are all fuzzy and watery. I sure hope the ones I picked are cute like they looked to my fuzzy watery eyes.

Tonight I'm finally going to put the new bedding Gran got us for a Christmas gift on the bed. I've been super excited to see how it's going to look but haven't taken the time to actually put it on. I think it's going to make me want a new headboard though. We'll see. Pics tomorrow. I haven't taken any photos lately. Not sure why. I think Winter has sucked the life right out of me. Makes me not want to be doing anything but warm under my couch blanket. I'm so over winter.

No comments: