Friday, June 06, 2008

Nothing Exciting

Yesterday when I got home from work, this little guy was hanging out in our yard eating grass. Our yard is fairly tall because of all the rain and so he had great cover till I got on the porch. The photo is a little blurry because I was trying to sneak the shot of him.

This week has seemed long and slow but not in a good way. Just slow. Today I have the usual Friday stuff to do at work. The weather is so nice, I'm sure everyone will be out of here by 4:30. We'll see.

We don't really have any plans this weekend. I like it that way. John works tomorrow, so I'll spend the day organizing and cleaning up. I know I do a lot of that but the work never seems to be done. I'm also going to try and make a dent in the dreaded spare room at our house tomorrow. Maybe if the sun is out I'll feel motivated to get in there and throw things out. I want to get my sewing station set up in there because I have a few projects I'd like to do for summer.



This bag and this shirt but in different fabrics. I'm also considering making a sun hat for our trip at the end of the month but not like the one above. Less floppy.

No comments: