Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thought For The Day


"When the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, it may be that they take better care of it there."


— Cecil Selig
Oh how true! I see girls in magazines all skinny and ridiculous. I say ridiculous but that's what I find myself wanting more than anything this holiday season, is to be back to my normal weight. I'm not huge. I'm not gross. I'm just uncomfortable and that's not a great feeling. At the same time that I feel uncomfortable in my clothes, I'm eating mass amounts of cinnamon corn from Topsy's. Funny how life is. It was confirmed last night that I will be getting a treadmill for Christmas. I'm over joyed because I love to walk/run but hate not getting to when the weather is bad. Well, now I'll be able to get fit any time I want. I have all my workout clothes ready. My Nike's are itching to get back to work. Now along with this I must start eating better. I need to eat breakfast. Something more than just hot tea. I'm thinking an egg and some toast for winter months and maybe cottage cheese and some fruit for summer. Wait. All of this is totally boring to people who aren't me. Sorry. Lost my head. More (hopefully) interesting things later...

No comments: