Friday, December 21, 2007

Last Day Of The Week...

So it's Friday. Not that you didn't know already but still, just mentioning. I'm really ready for home and warm PJ pants but I've got shopping to do. Loads and loads of shopping. I have my plan all mapped out in a brand new mini notebook. I love organization! Not many people about today here at work. More than I thought but not many. I was graced with a lady having what appeared to be extreme morning sickness today. It might have been the high light. I swallowed and got a knot in the pit of my stomach knowing that may at some point in the near future be me. Babies.

I really don't have all that much whirling around in my mind today. I'm just focusing on getting out of here at 3:30 and making for darn sure I get as much shopping done as I can. Probably won't be blogging much or at all during the holiday. I know we'll be busy. So far only one pic for you today.

Have I mentioned my hubby is really cute in a nerdy, geeky, video gamer that doesn't t live in his mom's basement sort of way...

Zombies. Imagine.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments: