Wednesday, December 05, 2007

First Day


Ok. First day on my new back meds. Yes the pain of my back seems to be absent but there is this over whelming tired feeling that I'm going to have to figure out how to combat. Also, I think they make me a little funny. Like goofy. I just wrote an email to someone that sounded so strange but somehow it made sense in my mind. I'm wondering how this is going to work. Also, I feel like a little old lady because I now have to get a pill (morning and night) holder. That's because I'm taking gonna be eight pills in the morning and seven at night.
In other news, I really love the little guys at the top. They're actually little bud vases but I think they are cute all on their own. But then again I have this freakish love of white bird figures. I'm not sure why.
Today the weather is grey here and I guess we're suppose to get a little snow mixed with rain later today/tonight. I'm not really looking forward to it. It just makes me want to stay inside and cook soup. Last night I made calzones, which I haven't done in a long time. I forgot how tasty they are. Tonight is mini meatloaf & mashed potatoes. I can't wait. I've forgotten how much I like cooking and even sometimes cleaning up. I normally take those things for granted but with this new pain med for my back I can do the dishes again and it's lovely. I'm also in the house making mood. Yesterday at the doctors office I did the unthinkable and took one of the magazines with me when I left. Gasp! John laughed at me but I didn't care because it was an issue of Cottage Living that I hadn't seen and for some reason I fell in love with one of the houses they featured. So now I'm thinking through all the pieces and parts of what we need to do to make ours fab. So many times I've done this and so many times I've given up but this time it has to be done. I'm tired of living like a collage student. I'm sure the majority of the work will be done after Christmas but I'm excited about progress.

No comments: