Friday, December 28, 2007

Playing Favorites


So today is probably the last day of the year I will be online. I was thinking today about a wonderful end of year favorites list.

Here goes:



Favorite for 2007



-Movie: Chocolat, Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix



-Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



-Music: The Weepies, Bad Religion, Keane, & CSS



-Magazine: Blueprint (which is no more. dang)



-Drink: Tab (which is no more as well. What the?!) & Milk



-Game: Scrabble & Sudoku



-TV Show: Men In Trees, Ugly Betty & Notes From The Underbelly



I can't think of much else. I should have a load of things. Hmm. Today I've done a ton of work while at work. Tonight we are traveling to The Lake of the Ozarks to have Christmas with John's family. Should be interesting. I'm excited about the new year. Will bring new things. Always does.



Happy New Year!!



No comments: