Thursday, December 27, 2007

After Christmas


Dragging myself back into the office yesterday was hard. Really hard. Not many people were here and the day seemed to creep by with little to no hurry at all. Today isn't shaping up to be much better. I at least saved a big but boring task for this week on purpose. I have Monday off though, so that's helping me get more done this week knowing I won't have a full week next either.


I received some lovely gifts over the holiday.Everyone did really good this year and I'm pretty proud of what I got John. He's always so hard to buy for. I did well this year though.


I feel increasingly boring today. I don't have my Christmas photos to share with you, I don't really have anything interesting to say. I'm just kinda here.


Sigh...Maybe I'll dream up something brilliant for later.

No comments: