Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sometimes You Just Never Know...


So I got back from my Halloween lunch with my friends and I had some emails from my peeps. The only male exec I have (who by the way looks like Quentin Tarantino and is super nice) has decided he likes me enough to pass some of his trusted tasks on to me. It's an honor. So I'm feeling all good about myself and decided to take some initiative to book a meeting space and reserve some time on my main execs cal because she sends out an email saying she wants to have a team meeting but don't ask me to do anything for it. I figure I might as well book the space early as meeting rooms are a premium around this place. So again. I'm feeling good. I've been a good admin. She calls me. I mention casually that I've added the team meeting to her calendar and I start to tell her booked the potential room but she cuts me off. She doesn't understand why I've booked it on her calendar and doesn't think it needs to be there. I saw I'll remove it and start to ask her about the room but she cuts me off again and tells me she's getting another call and needs to go. Sigh...


Happy Halloween, Naomi. Happy Halloween.

No comments: