Monday, October 29, 2007

Something Cool For Today...

Read this on my daily Joyce Meyers calendar thing. Thought it was a neat quote for the day...

"Stay busy delighting yourself in the Lord (seeking your happiness and satisfaction in Him), and let Him give you what He wants you to have. If God has placed the desire in you, you can be assured that He will bring it to birth in the right season."

This was good for me today. We've all been a little stressed here at work over executive moves that are getting ready to take place. Physical moves and reporting changes. So really it changes from one day to the next who you support and where you will sit. Nov 8th is the move date (coming quickly) and I've still yet to hear who I'll get and where I'll be. I'm anxious. I admit it. I see other ladies here work long hard hours with their people and I've been really fortunate to get great people who are pretty self reliant. This is a great reminder to us to just let go of frustrations and let God give you who and what he's going to give you.

No comments: