Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today Christmas Hit Me...

So I've been looking around on the web today, while taking a little break from typing up the most long drawn out contract book index, to read my blogs and it happend. Christmas hit me! I haven't been much in the spirit (despite my daily renditions of "It's the Holiday Season" & "Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas"). Even though we've put up our tree and put out our lights, I just wasn't into it yet. Today though while reading blogs I came across some projects that make me wanna deck the halls all over again! Check these out:

Cool ornament project

Can't be Christmas without some super wicked desserts. This book has inspired me to get my whisk and baking pans out soon.



Mini Christmas tree village in the works. I love how you could use any kind of paper and create a million of these little guys.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are totally fabulous!!!! I got into the christmas spirit yesterday!!!! tra la la lalalalala :-) LOL