Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm Late, I'm Late, For A Very Important Date...

Well not really late but I feel like I've been on non stop rush over drive mach turbo speed the last few days. I've been packing, cleaning and labeling cubes at work pretty much non stop. I packed up my main exec yesterday and she had 45 boxes. I've NO idea where all that will be going in her new office, seeing that it's a third of the size she has now. Sigh...

I did however want to share with you some pics from the weekend and quickly mention that I've fallen deeply in love with Taco Bueno. Mexican fast food that ACTUALLY tastes good and doesn't make my stomach sick. Unlike Taco Bell.

Anyway, on to the pictures...
My girls looking so cute on the way down to mom's house.
Sadly the only picture I took of mom's lovely new rock walk way. They've done a great job on it. I of course liked the sun.

Fall colors are out and totally fab!

Rode the ranger over to see the sheep. They are so cute!




No comments: