Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Removal of Post

If by chance you read my rant about certain things earlier today then lucky you. You were able to get in on a little of my venting/complaining for the day. If you didn't, don't despair, it was a lot of the same old stuff I always talk about. I removed it however because it made me nervous to have it out there. It made me nervous to know my manager could just get out on my blog and read it (and let me tell you I've be warned that they do search for our blogs and they've found mine before). So I took it off. Not to worry though, I have plenty of other fun filled things to talk about today.

First, I got my hair cut. It's cute and everyone likes it. Even John. He says I look like Amelie. That makes me happy. Bangs are still new for me but overall I think I like it.

Secondly, I found this really cool ice hotel in Canada that look amazing. I guess they rebuild it every year using 15,000 tons of snow and 500 tons of ice. Here are some photos:






I love this place!!! It's just so magical and fantasy like.

No comments: