Friday, November 09, 2007

Today We're Five!!!

It's our 5th wedding anniversary today! Yay for us. All I'm really sure about tonight is that I'm going to eat a very large piece of cheesecake. That's all I know. Well and that right now, while I'm at work, needing to be working, I can't focus and don't want to be working. I somehow keep finding things to do that have nothing to do with the actual work I have sitting on my desk. I keep staring off into space not really thinking about anything. It's like my mind won't work. Weird. It's 12:17 however. 3 hours and 45 minutes till I can go home. Home and Cheesecake. I am excited to spend the evening with John actually out doing something. Just the two of us.

In other news I'm wearing my new grass green corduroy jacket today. It's cozy, soft and warm. It was such a good buy this past weekend at the thrift shop. Like $4 or something. It's got great sleeves that fit just right. I love it. Can you tell? I will need to get some more jackets too. On my new floor I'm moving to they like the admins to wear jackets, plus I think it's kinda cold up there anyway. So maybe I can find some cute ones on sale some place. I seem to only have a few since I haven't had to wear them in ages.

S0 with nothing else really that interesting to say and loads of work left to do before I leave.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: