Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Five Things...

So I know I've just posted but I skipped on over to a blog I sometimes read where crafty people like to gather and leave little notes and project ideas. Anyway, people were talking about five things that make them happy today and I couldn't resist a little five things action on my own blog. So here goes...

1. Finally see the amazingly cute tree I walk by each day when coming into work that has such cute yellow heart shaped leaves. It made me smile.

2. Chocolate chip cookies in my lunch box.

3. It's Nov 20th and yet it's almost 70 outside.

4. Being able to look straight out a giant wall of windows all day onto the world doing it's thing.

5. The paint color in my NEW laundry room. It makes me smile. It changes so much with the light in the room and almost becomes a new color with every passing minute.

6. Eating lunch at 10:30am because I can.

I know that's six but I was having a good time. Making a list like this is good for the soul. It helps you focus on the good little things in you life and makes the bad bigger things seem less big. Even if it is just for a few minutes.

No comments: