Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well I haven't blogged in days. I've been busy BUT I've also been productive. I've talked to pretty much everyone who reads this blog on the phone today, so I'm not going to go into super detail about my shoulder, or my cube move, or the cuteness of my puppies. I will however share with you a few photos I've managed over the last few days.

Sirius has this new thing. When we open the front door to go outside he rushes up and jumps on top. I caught him in the act...
Isn't he a handsome boy?! I love how his hair is almost silver on the ends. And those eyes!

Next is a pic from a clothing magazine I covet every single thing they sell. It's a UK brand but they are nice enough to sell to us filthy Americans. I'd been looking at this hat/scarf combo loving the texture and color for a while. I'm not really a purple person normally but when I spied with my little eye a dead ringer at Target last night, I had to get it. I was looking for a new set anyways...

Now here is my version:


You can't really tell from the photo but it's more of a magenta/purple. I really love the set and plan to wear the pants of them with my new winter coat. I wanted something BRIGHT!

Also, target lured me with it's siren song of savings yet again in the cosmetics department last night. I've been wanting to get a toiletries bag for my desk at work. Something I can put extra do, a toothbrush, body spray and headache medicine in. I find I always need these things but never have them when I'm here. So I bit the bullet and bought this totally cute and SUPER functional bag. Three compartments that actually velcro in and out. I got EVERYTHING I could possibly need in this thing. I could give medical aid to a small third world country out of it and give them all makeovers at the same time. It feels good to be prepared. That is so my dad coming out in me...


Seriously. THREE velcro compartments. Seriously now.



No comments: