Monday, November 03, 2008

Not much going on with me today. The weekend was nice. Nice weather for sure. We saw the movie Eagle Eye Saturday night. LOVE Shia (the main actor) in just about everything he's done so far. It's an action-y movie per usual for me. I sometimes wonder why I'm not one of those deep, art movie type of people but I'm totally not. I want stories to play out and make sense and then at the end be done (and preferably a happy ending. I know that happy endings aren't always reality but I think they is enough sad in this world without having to make movies about it too). Anyway, good action for those of you, like me, that like action.

Also, the time change spent the entire weekend messing with my head. I'm finally getting around to liking the idea of it (not that I had much choice). I got up an hour early today and felt totally awake. I got a ton of little things done around the house before I had to leave for work. I felt like Wonder Woman!

Tonight John and I are going to try and tame the wild forest of leaves in our front year. We have to huge trees in the front and a ton of big-ish ones in the back. Our little old people neighbors are out in their yards every morning raking leaves and trying to make us feel bad. Hasn't worked so far but I am getting tired of every time I open the front door a gust of crunchies fly in. The cat loves it, I however have to sweep it up.

Hope everyone was able to get out and vote today. As I get older I see more and more the importance of it. I've heard horror stories today of people waiting in line for around 3 hours to make their mark. Crazy times.

No comments: