Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things to Look Forward To...


I miss my flat belly (I never realized how flat it was till it wasn't anymore. boo.) and cute jeans. Looking forward to holding my baby girl and seeing my feet again sometime soon. Well, not like it's next week or anything but soon in the grand scheme of life...

I'm also looking forward to a new fancy camera. It's all I really want for christmas, new year, valentines day, birthday, 8th year anniversary. Yeah, I figure it will be the last thing I get for awhile but it will be worth it because I can bring you amazing shots that only I can come up with. With Hazel on the way I feel more than ever like I need to document life each day. I've not done a great job of it so far but soon my job will change and I'll have more time to just think up new things/ways to photograph things. New fancy cameras help a lot too.

No comments: