Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're Makin Progress Now





Take a look at all the colors we've finally settled on for the house. Green is living room (It's the middle one), orange is hallway, grey is our bedroom and teal is Hazel's room. Super excited to get these started (Dad's working on trim today) and see how different my house looks. We've lived with that mocha brown for so long, I can't imagine anything else. Picking out actual colors has been a challenge and a stretch for me. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to paint because it's a lot of work to redo it if you hate it. I tend to lean more toward the safer side of things. Dad always helps me step out though and do something fun and creative. I always end up liking it once it's up but it's a nail bitter till it gets there. I'm for some reason the most nervous about the green but know it will look amazing once it's done. I'm TOTALLY in love with the color for Hazel's room. I originally wanted to just stick with browns in there. Not get crazy but once I saw the orange in the hallway I knew something more fun was in order. So excited to see her room all put together. Still don't have bedding but that's my fault.

In other news. It's the day before Thanksgiving (In case you've been asleep for a long time or something). There are a total of five people (that's counting myself) on my floor at work today. I knew it would be like that but I'm always amazed how empty the parking lot is. I'm almost certain going home early is in my future. I tried to save some work to do today because I knew it would be just super dead. We'll see how long I actually have to stay.

Happy Turkey Day to everybody!

1 comment:

Kate (Cathy Johnson) said...

Hi girl! Got a computer at home? Happy Thanksgiving to you and John and your dad!

So when are we going to get to see you guys??

XOXO
Kate