Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Almost Here!!!

I am so excited for Thanksgiving this year. I'm excited to see my family but also excited to eat. I mean this year, I won't have to worry if I want hat extra roll. I'll just eat with with butter and not worry about the calories because I can. I'm so excited. My friends and I have been talking about Thanksgiving food all morning. It's always interesting to me to hear what people's family signature dish is. Each family has one. I would say ours in the noodles. I miss getting up early with my Grandma Ann to roll out the noodles on her huge oval kitchen table. I can't wait to make memories like that with Hazel. It's hard though because you never know what things end up making a lasting memory in someones head. This year we're doing something different. We normally try and go to one family or the others for the day of but this year we're kind of going to both. First Dad's side for pre meal snack and hello. Then over to my Mom's hubbies family's house for the actual day of meal. Then leaving Friday around noon to drive down to John's family and lunch with them. I'll certainly get my fill of yummy food. I can't wait for my Mom's banana muffins, John's sisters stuffed mushrooms and Aunt Bev's sour cream mashed potatoes. Seriously, I'm drooling just thinking about all this food.

No comments: