Friday, November 07, 2008

New Cuteness For Me


New Corso Como brown mary jane heels. I've been looking forever for the perfect pair and here they are. Best of all, they were on sale!!!
Secondly, super cute white mini bird planter my mom sent me as a gift a few weeks ago. It's such a sweet piece and I think it will have to go in Hazel's room. By the way, the lighting in my house really sucks.
Finally Friday. We're having dinner tonight with some friends, I'm going out furniture shopping with my Gran tomorrow and then Sunday is our 7th wedding anniversary. Amazing that it's been seven years. We both always say it seems like we haven't been together all that long but that is seems like we've known each other our entire lives. I can't wait to share our special day together again this year and many more to come...

No comments: