Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Little Problem

It started out being that I didn't have anything to listen to. Same old music I've always had. Sigh. I want something new to listen to. I scan the radio in my car and find a christian music station I've never heard of. I leave it there for a few weeks. I know have a ton ton ton of cd's I want and bands I HAVE to go see. Seems like everyday I come up with another show I wanna see or another band that has a killer sound. Christian music has come a super long way since I was seriously listening to it before. It's really rocking and most of the time you can't tell the difference between it and the regular stuff. Something else I've noticed, I apparently only really like male singers.

Tenth Avenue North

Switchfoot

Run Kid Run

Mainstay

Mae

Hawk Nelson

Falling Up

Delirious?

Anberlin

No comments: