Wednesday, May 07, 2008

How Cool Is That?!?


So I just got out of a meeting with the leadership for our admin community and was a little bummed that I didn't get any awards this year. Wasn't surprised but bummed none the less. I'm more in a growing period at this point and it will take some time for me to really get my feet in this role. Anyways, back to the meeting. So I was sitting there a little sullen, when all the sudden they pull out three bags and start passing out Ipods!!! I have an older version but am thrilled to have a newer more light version to play with as well. I of course had to trade around till I got a green one! I'm excited to get home and get some songs that have been going on in my head lately on this thing.

Off to our admin dinner at a really great restaurant downtown. Hopefully I will get some great pics of my buds being silly for tomorrow's post.


Happy Wed!

No comments: