Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just When You Couldn't Stand It Anymore

Well me really. Just when I couldn't stand it anymore. I have a hair appointment on Saturday. I'm doing this as of now.I'm looking for a serious summer cut that I don't have to spend forever on. I want something that fits the stuff I like to do and makes it easy for me to manage. Hello Cute Cut. Nice to see you again. I'm also going to make my standing appointment while at the shop this time. I so often get my hair cut and then don't go back to keep it up. I'm ready to keep this up though.

Today looks to be a pretty low key day at work. Most everyone is out of the office that I support and I've got two meetings.

Perhaps more later today...

1 comment:

Patti said...

Love the cut!! It will look so good on you. And the standing appointment is a great idea.