Monday, May 19, 2008

Well Now...

So I drug my bottom into work today literally praying the day would go by smoothly and quickly. After four days away from this place it's hard to come back.

The Joyce conference was awesome! We went to all four of the sessions which were on integrity. Very good. We were 10 rows in on the floor. Great seats.


Delirious? was the "worship" band there. THEY WERE THE BEST! I'd never seen them live before and let me tell you, I'm in love. Those guys are awesome. All about God and funky as heck. My kinda men! The UK accents weren't to bad either.The Sprint Center is beautiful. We had plenty of time inside and out of it. Lovely view of the city from the steps of the Sprint Center. Rockin good place to eat near the SC. They have a million kinds of burgers and other stuff.

I got a ton of books, shirts, cd's and dvd's to keep my summer busy at the conference as well. I bought every Delirious CD they had on the tables and two t shirts. I love these guys and believe in their music. They are really cool guys that REALLY love God. To my that's so important and muchly worthy of my money.

Me, Packin around the vast amount of stuffs I bought, eat and read while at the conference.

Anyway, nose back to the grindstone for a few days. Looking forward to a three day weekend coming up with nothing to do.

Enjoy some videos from the conference I took...

This one I forgot was sideways, it does turn at some point. It's some of the Delirious? show. Sorry for the shaky cam version. It was me recording in a sea of jumping people.

This is of the crowd during one of the Delirious? shows. We were all getting into it pretty much...

1 comment:

Patti said...

Glad the conference was all you'd hoped it would be & more. Can't wait to hear all the deets.