Thursday, March 27, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?


Nothing much. We went last night to a new mexican restaurant in Liberty. The food was amazingly good and I'm pretty picky about my mexican food. I get that from my dad. It was strange though because this restaurant used to be something else that was pretty famous in the town. I'm not sure why it closed down but I'm kinda sad and happy that it did.

It's rainy here. Started last night but has continued sprinkling over the night and today. It's supposed to get cold again tonight and maybe freeze. I hate it. I had to wear my winter boots to work today. Yuck.

Tonight we're going to prep for living room floor for carpet and maybe actually start laying it down. I'm excited to see how these tile things work out. I'm also excited to just have carpet in the house again. I'm really over the ghetto look.

Hopefully I'll have something interesting to talk about soon...

No comments: