Monday, March 17, 2008

Stuff and Things

So this weekend was great even though it was coldish and rainy. Shopping all day on Saturday with Gran. We had a great time because we would shop a little, then sit and talk for an hour, then shop a little more. Sunday we slept in because we stayed up entirely to late playing a video game. We did some weekly shopping and then drove up to Smithville to meet with some friends at their new home. I fell in love. They live right off the lake and it's just so peaceful there. Also I fell in love with the amount of space their home has. I'm yearning for more space in our lives. We have a great little started home. We've done a little work to it and it's good for J & myself. I've got an itch though. The more space itch. Sigh...

Rainy here today again. At least it's not snow. Got my spring handbag over the weekend. Got a heck of a deal on it too. Didn't even realize it till I looked it up online.

Heading out on Friday night for my Mom's house. Can't wait to get there. It's always so calm and relaxing there. Even when we end up going someplace it's still just nice. I can't believe it's about to be Easter already. Seems like this year is flying by.

More later...

No comments: