Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Cuteness From My Life...

Just a little random cuteness from my life lately that I'm behind on showing you. I've got to updated my Flickr account so I can continue to post things there as well. On with the show...

First off, this is the very cool jade necklace my dad brought me back from Costa Rica. The matching bracelet of course. Dad did so well. The ring is my favorite wooden ring from Target.
The CUTE handbag made out of coconut shells. Not sure how they did it but man it's cool.
Yorda's new fall sweater from Target. So very me. She likes it too of course.
New pillows for the couch. Love the contrasting colors.
And last but totally not least, my girl. I love her.
Tomorrow is the big day. At 2:30pm CT our lives will change forever. We find out the sex of our baby. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Hopefully I'll have time to post afterwards. More later...

No comments: