Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bout Time!

So since I've managed to actually get most all of my work done and I haven't heard my phone ring in over 20 minutes, I think it's about time for a little gallery of stuff I'm totally in love with today...

Wicked Cute Grey Dress

Brown Pointy Toe Flats


The Cutest Grey Coat I've EVER Seen
Really Interesting Brown Leather Handbag
Totally Amazing Leaf EarringsSuper Cozy Blue Cardigan Two Tone Wooden Bangle Bracelet

I'm also dreaming about cute house things today. As you can tell, I'm burnt out on working and letting my mind wonder. OH OH OH! I received a wonderful belated birthday gift from a friend today. I love it so much. Look at how freakin cute the bottle is. It's Nanette Lepore Shanghai Butterfly perfume. My new favorite. It's really woodsy and earthy smelling. I totally am obsessed over it. It's funny how getting older is changing me. I find myself being less patent leather and more brown leather. Less black four inch heel and more brown funky wedge. I like it. It suits me.

No comments: