Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sigh...

So today I've been working on this huge project for my exec. Contract Books they're called. Two massive five inch binders filled to the absolute brim with pages and tabs. Each tab has to be labeled. I have to type them all out and then label each one according to the index. So I got down to the last few tabs today and realized that I'm missing two. TWO! So now I have to take this index and manually check each one. EACH ONE! That's like a ton time a million. Sigh...

Lucky for me though that it's 3:30 and only an hour left to my work day.

Last yesterday after I blogged about all my love for Fossil, I got onto Craigslist.com and did some looking around in the furniture section. I ended up scoring a super sweet deal that I'm still pretty proud of myself for. I got two living room chairs (matching) that will go with our sofa for $50. Now one would think that paying only $50 for two chairs they would be ugly or gross. Not so my friends. They are pretty plain. Just cream background with some green stripes. Match our sofa nicely. We had to drive out to the middle of nowhere to get them and I was all nervous because really how safe is it to just show up at someones house to buy something these days. Of course we got there and it was totally fine and the lady was really nice. So big deal and two new chairs to show for it. Pictures soon. I've got to get them out of my car first.

Also, last night (guess I was feeling motivated) I got a wild hair and removed the old 70's fabric from this folding screen thing I've had forever. I've been meaning to redo it a least for the past 500 years and just haven't gotten around to it. So I took the old gross stuff out, cut and started replacing the panels with forest green mini corduroy material I had just lying around. Talk about resourceful. I only got one panel done before I lost my steam but tonight the hot hot heat returns!

In other news, I love this:


It's from Coach and pretty affordable. I am all about navy this season for some strange reason. Still love grey more than chocolate though. That's a lot by the way.

No comments: