Friday, March 02, 2007

And For My Next Trick...

So it's Friday finally. Sheesh! Thought it would never get here. The sun is out at least today. That makes is a little more bearable that it's FREEZING out! I'm ready for warm. I know it's pretty much all I talk about these days but still...WARM.
So tomorrow we head down to mom's for the day. We're dropping our dogs off and we've got to get back because I have to have some time to get things done. Seems like every night this week we've had some "thing" that had to get done. None of it however involved cleaning my house or doing our laundry. I am looking forward however to the car ride for some reason tomorrow. I'm sure about two hours into it I'll be over it but right now, I'm looking forward to it. I love just traveling, listening to music together, talking about nothing important or sometimes really important things, stopping at gas stations for water and skittles. I am not however excited about leaving my babies at mom's for two weeks. I just don't want to be away from them. I miss them so much when they are gone. I know they will have a good time without me but still.
Seven days till we're on vacation. I'm so excited I could just pee my pants but that would be messy and embarrassing. So I guess I'll just squirm in my chair like a giddy school girl instead. I hope like heck it's warmer there than here.
Ok back to work. I've got a lunch today and then a doctors appointment. So much for workin...

I get teased at work here for always writing a wall of text. In the spirit of NOT doing only that...

Here's a cutie pie picture for your weekend.

No comments: