Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And We're Back...

So we're back. Since most of the people who read this blog where actually there (and the other half I'll be seeing in a matter of days) I probably won't go into massive details but I do want to share some pics for the trip. I somehow forgot a million times that I had a camera and missed shots I should have gotten. Oh well though.
I will say that we had a wonderful time while in the great state of TN. It's a lovely place with lovely people (and some pretty good food too). The weather was just fabulous the entire time. Couldn't have had a better time.

Downstairs bath at David's house. It's original tile work from the 30's. So cool. Lovely aqua green color. Love the black mixed in too. The floor is a mosaic of the green and blacks of the room. So cute. So 30's.








John pre-pirate party. I was so excited to see him dressed up like this. It actually looked pretty natural. He had a great time.




Other pic is of the actual party. It was a great time and Dad had a good time.

And me.











And this is Little Don. He tried to run away with me because well, he's a world traveler you know. Anyway, he was a gift from Peggy Govan. He's just truly the cutest thing. He comes complete with a gun in his belt and a knife in his boot. He'll shank you in nothing flat me maties!

No comments: