Monday, March 26, 2007

Ok. So it's Monday again. Kinda draggin today. Not feeling great. The weekend was awesome! Weather was so good. I spent as much time as I could out in it. John was sick most of the time, so sadly he missed a good portion of it. We did manage to get out for a walk last night though with the girls in tow.
Gran arrived safely back on Friday night. Saturday was filled with errands and then we did the monthly play at Crown Center. It was a good one this time. I cried and cried. Sunday was spent getting ready for the week and trying to enjoy the weather. We stopped off at the grocery store and they had the most beautiful flowers out. The colors were so great!


So after John being sick all weekend and me feeling fine, last night I jumped out of bed feeling rather gross and ran to the bathroom. Took some meds this morning and I'm pushing through it. Don't really want to but am push at this point. I really could use some sleep though. Stomach is just aching so much. Seemed to only last two days for John. So it will be over soon at least.


One more picture to share for the day. She's just so dang pretty...

No comments: