Friday, April 04, 2008

Secret Agent Man

There's a man who leads a life of danger
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
With every move he makes another chance he takes
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow
Secret Agent Kitty, Secret Agent Kitty
They've given you a number and taken away your name...


I'm in one of those strange yet wonderful moods where I want to throw things away. To bad I'm at work and not at home. I have a ton of stuff at home that needs to go somewhere. Anyway but in my house. When I get in these moods I could literally start throwing things out into the yard and hope that tiny elves come by at night and pick it all up. Thus, my more practical yearning for a dumpster rental. I've always been a big take everything out and start again person. I'm also a color coder. LOVE color coded file folders, excel spreadsheets and highlighters. I need that show Clean Sweep to come to my house. They take everything out of your house, put it on tarps in the yard and you go through it. Keep, Toss, Sell piles. Love that idea. Maybe I'll do that to the spare room. I wonder where all this stuff comes from and better yet why we can't seem to part with it. We both also get overwhelmed very easily and don't do well without the other person's support. I struggle being a powerhouse cleaner when John isn't around. You would think it wouldn't be that way. Imagine how much I could get done while he's away but no. I working on breaking that habit. It's a hard one though.

No comments: