Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm Back in Black


I know I haven't been around much lately. The last week and a day at work have been crazy. We've been doing our annual sales conference (I support sales people) and I've been on the support staff every day last week (come in early and leave late). There were some fun parts though, I am glad it's over though. Over the weekend I was just as busy. Saturday I took my first ever photography class. It was awesome and totally overwhelming at the same time. I learned a ton that I didn't know about cameras, lighting, photoshop. Sunday we worked in the yard. When I say we worked, we WORKED. Like slaves that were being punished from some unspeakable act of rebellion. Our poor yard had been suffering all winter for our gross neglect and it was time to clean it up. Mulched the mountain of leaves we piled up in the fall, cut up and bagged the pile of carpet and pad that we removed from the house (also in the fall), trimmed the trees, picked up every living stick in that yard, completely cleaned (took it all out, sorted through it and put back only what we needed) the shed and cleaned off the patio. Needless to say we've got a giant pile of junk to go someplace. We've got the Got Junk people coming on Saturday to take it all away. Hallelujah. Glory Be.

This week I've been cleaning up all the stuff I couldn't get done or did half way last week at work and home. Tons of emails, projects, filing to be done at work. At home is a nightmare in it's self. Slowly but surely.

I don't have a ton to talk about today. I think I'm still tired from working so much last week and then sore from working in the yard. I kinda just wanna curl up on the couch, watch tv and eat ice cream. Oh wait. I did that last night after I got home from getting the oil changed in the car, going to the grocery store, putting all the groc away, making dinner and sorta cleaning up after all that. Jeesh I'm busy. I gotta cut that out!
And yes, I know my photo above is blurry. I wanted it that way.

No comments: