Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend Stuffs

So Friday Gran rolled into KCI around 5pm. We picked her up and it was lovely to see her. Went and had a great dinner and talked about her trip.

Slept a little late on Saturday but was up and showered by eight. Both of us. TOTALLY weird. Ran some errands (checked out house stuff at Home Depot) and then headed to Gran's for a fun filled day of shopping. Macy's was having a sale! Gran made out like a bandit, I however scored a cook book. Granted I got a great deal on it and it was one that I've wanted for a while. I was happy.

Sunday we just a lot of nonsense. Made some chili for lunch because it was totally a chili day. Rainy and grey out. Watched a movie. Read on my new book. Oh well, got another book actually on Sunday. The new Joyce Meyer book, Confident Woman. I haven't gotten that far into it but so far it's dynamite. I think I'm really going to enjoy it.

Only nine more days till I have three days off. Isn't it funny how we count the days down. I hope it's not rainy and gross while Gaga is here but who knows.

So it's Sept 11th. John had the news on this morning and it's all they talked about. Yesterday we watched V for Vendetta. Kinda creepy. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend it. Great movie. Weird though to watch it yesterday because it's about a terrorist in London. I normally hate movie like that but it was different than most. A lot of side story that still had to do with the main plot.

Anyway, back to the day. Mondays are always so...yuck.

No comments: