Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to Work? Yuck!

Well after a great and relaxing weekend, we're all back to work. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so messed up on what day it actually is. Looking forward to the short week at work though.

Did some shopping over the weekend. Not that it's headline news (If you were to ask John it's all he's heard about for three days) but I got the CUTEST handbag on Saturday. Just what I was looking for. It's always so fun to actually find what you've envisioned in your head.

In other news, how bloody fabulous is this weather, People! OMG! It's been like 70 everyday. I'm in fall sweaters and cute pants already. Yay for me, for sure!

Up and coming events include: Gaga and Sharon travel to KC on the 16th. I'm taking a few days of vacation while their here. Should be great and it's always nice to see them.

Can't wait for Granny to land back in the states. Only four more days! Hurry home woman! We miss you a pantload!

No comments: