Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm a Junkie

I'm thinking it would be super fun to do an I'm "addicted" to right now list. So here goes:

-Lemon & Honey Green Tea (They're the little packets. You just add them to water and you have this great drink and yes, they're portable. LOVE IT because it makes water not quite so watery.)

-Tab Energy (Yes, it's a drink too. I know but in my world of being almost physically chained to my desk, this is what I'm into People. It's great because it's energy without that ants under your skin feeling.)

-Quilted Handbags (It's this weird kinda granny but sorta cute thing. My new one is big, black and quilted. Oh, that almost sounds obscene!)

-Project Runway (I don't watch all that much TV these days but this one is on the DVR list for sure. What could better? It combines sewing, fashion, modeling and some really funny people. This season is pretty good. I'm crossing my fingers for Michael but I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't mention I love Kayne. I know he's all crazy pageant dresses and way to much energy but I just can't help myself. He's fun.)

-Lost (In the spirit of TV, I'm addicted to Lost. I can't wait for the new season to start. You think I'm wild now, just wait. It gets better.)

-Black and White (Not sure what it is with me and the two fabulous colors but I'm hooked. I love the contrast I guess. Colors are great but how fancy and classic does one look in a great pair of black pants with a crisp white button down shirt? I mean come on! This also goes for the home. I love white sofa's, white flowers, black furniture.)

-Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese Soup (It's soup but oh so much more yummy than normal soup. Far superior.)

-Fall Weather (Really diggin the weather lately. Wish it would be this great all the time.)

-Little Black Hair Clippie-dos (Because believe it or not people, I actually almost have something of a mini pony going on. It's progress for me. My dad, I'm sure, is leaping out of his seat about now.)

-Blueprint Magazine (It's part of the Martha Stewart empire but way more fun. Great DIY tips for fashion and home. Great recipes and really great advice for storage and stuff. Only into their second issue as of now but cool things to come I'm sure.

-Cupcakes (They are mini cakes with brightly colored yummy icing. 'Nough said.)

-Shoes (This is vague, I know but if you know me at all you'll understand that it doesn't really matter what brand or style. I love them all. Like puppies.)


Ok, your turn. Post your "addiction" list because, well...It will be fun.

Cheers!


No comments: