Friday, September 15, 2006

Furniture, Fat Checks and Fun Times

So last night the quest continued for bedroom furniture for Gran's spare room. I FINALLY talked her into going out to Nebraska Furniture Mart to take a look round. We of course found a great bed room set AND, God Bless Them, they're gonna delivery it today!

More big news, I found out my compensation adjustment yesterday and let me tell you all, it's a good one. You never really can tell how your manager feels you're truly performing till they throw a fat check at you. Really cool!

As previously mentioned, Gaga and Sharon are coming on Saturday. We've got a fun week ahead of us and I'm so looking forward to it. I've got three days off next week, so there won't be anything new and exciting here for a few days. I'll hopefully however come back with pictures to post and stories to tell.

Have a great weekend Everyone!

No comments: