Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Already?

Wow. New Years Eve really snuck up on me this year. It's funny, living away from home, friends and family, time seems to stand still for me. This year has gone by terribly fast in some ways and painfully slow in others. I can't say I'm sad to see 2010 stay or go. Or the new year to begin tomorrow. I'm trying not to set resolutions for myself or get caught up in sadness over what might have been. I'm just trying to put one foot in front of the other one till it is time for the previous one to lead again. So to all my family, friends or random folks who may have stumbled upon this blog, Happy New Year to you and yours. May hope guide your way home.

Blessings, nm

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

"I'm just trying to put one foot in front of the other one till it is time for the previous one to lead again."
SUCH GOOD WORDS.

Have a happy celebration tonight...whatever you're doing.

I still owe you a package...and an email. no worries. being a mama throws off any sense of normal timing. :) hehe.