Friday, December 19, 2008

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Can't believe Christmas is next week! I'm scrambling around trying to figure out what is left to be done (actually a lot at our house because I've been pretty out of the Christmas mood this year). I've got my work cut out for me this weekend I think. My plan is to stick with simple, not expensive, holiday stuff. Gifts, food, etc. I don't have a ton of people to buy for, so that's a blessing and I don't have a ton of food I have to make either. Also a blessing. I want to be in the Christmas mood, I'm just having trouble finding it this year. Thus the reason for the silence around here lately. I TRY not to post grouchiness here for me to read later and think "Man! What the heck was I thinkin?!". So let's just leave it at, I have a lot to do in a little amount of time with not a lot of energy.

I hope your holiday planning is coming along better than mine. More later about Hazel's room.

1 comment:

Kate (Cathy Johnson) said...

I'm kind of having to work at it too, but that's not unusual for me, at this time of year. Hope you're feeling better, sweetie!