Thursday, October 23, 2008

Growin...

So as I promised last week (well sometime) I got a better picture of my belly for you. Here I am in all my splendid pregnant glory...

She's nearly a foot long now. We keep calling her out little chili cheese coney. Last night I had a terrible time sleeping. She was awake and kicking around 1am. Got up and had some choc milk to calm her down. Just like her mom a good dose of sugar will chill her right out. Finally got back to sleep on the couch (yes the couch. The bed really isn't very comfortable for some reason) and then around three something I woke up with a cramp in my leg. Up walking around for ten minutes trying to get it to calm down. Alarm at 5:30. Sigh...

At least today is sunny though. Hopefully that will keep me awake and motivated to work. Hopefully.

No comments: