Monday, October 20, 2008

As Requested...

Been a few requests recently for a updated belly shot. Here you go. I do plan on getting some not so terrible shots at some point. She's really sticking out these days. Only to get bigger I know. She's moving around a lot too. Sometimes she kicks so hard it makes me jump. We have another doctors appointment next Monday. I've never been to the doctor so much in all my life.

This weekend was good. John had to work Saturday, so I stayed home and cleaned up the house and took a lot of breaks. Getting harder to do things I'm used to doing. Like clean the toilet for example. Our plumbing has been acting up lately. John had to come home from work and work on our house more Saturday night. Sad but we got it all fixed I think. Sunday he got up early and went off to his sky diving class. That's right, sky diving. He's always wanted to do it and as nervous as it makes me, I wouldn't be a good wife if I kept him from doing something like that just because it scares me. He had to take a five hour safety and procedures course and then they were suppose to jump. However, the wind was just a little to high yesterday and he had to get a rain check. So sometime within the next 30 days, John will be jumping out of a plane. Yikes! He's excited though.


Got a new book this weekend. "Twilight". I really know very little about it but I've heard a lot of people talking about it. I know it's a vampire book and that they are making a movie of it that is to be released soon. I picked it up at Target to just read while waiting on John to look at games and it seems easy to read but also could have a good story. I guess it's one of like four in a series. Just what I need. Another series to get painfully hooked on and then devastated once I've read the last book. I still can't manage to get past the last Harry Potter book. Anyway, haven't started it yet. I'll keep you posted.

Cute pic for today (besides my beastly belly), Emma looking oh so sweet in one of our chairs. She's never laid in this chair before or since. I think she was just looking for a photo opp.

No comments: