Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Seeing Things Clearly...


So I just got back from the eye doctor. My contact came in and well we had to have a fitting. Now my idea of this is that I would put these in myself for the first time. But no. This gal tries to jam these tiny pieces of clear plastic in my eyes (and I'm SOOOO not an eye toucher it's ridiculous!) without me closing them tightly at the sight of her finger. HELLO!!!! It's natural to shut your eye when something is poked at it lady! Anyway, after forever we got them in and then I had to take them out and vice versa. They feel good. I can see of course but I also see things completely different than with glasses. Things seems so much more 3D. So do I look funny?

So it's snowing here AGAIN today. We've got a cover on the ground and it's still flurries. When I was out driving to the eye doctor it was a little slick even. People are going really slow though.

Tonight I'm going to make this new chicken dish. I got a really cool cook book over the weekend and I have made a few really tasty things this week out of it. This dish is some kind of balsamic garlic chicken thing. Looks really good. I'm going to roast some veggies with it as well. Hopefully it will turn out yummy. On a day like today you just want something hot to eat for dinner.

No comments: