Monday, October 23, 2006

Setting Clear Goals

Joel Osteen's Latest:

You have a unique, God-given purpose that only you can fulfill! God is the architect of your life and His Word is a blueprint containing all His hopes and plans for your life. One of the best ways to set goals is to start writing them down — both your short-term and long-term goals. It's amazing how your life can begin to take shape when you can see on paper where you want to go. Once you set your goals, stick with them! Don't allow the distractions of life to take you off course. Ask yourself, "Is what I'm doing moving me toward my God-given destiny? Am I staying focused?" Then, allow God to help you avoid things that are not helping you fulfill your destiny.

"Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you." (Proverbs 4:25)

God, please help me set my schedule each day to accomplish the goals You want me to reach in my life. Thank You for caring so much about me that You have a unique plan and purpose for my life! In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: