Friday, October 06, 2006

And She's Off...

Went over to help Granny get all packed up last night. We had a nice time. I hate that she will be gone so long but it's always for a good reason.
This week has flown by. Well except for yesterday. I'm hoping today will be fast because I'm not sure I can handle another SUPER long day. The weather should be nice and we will finally have a night at home without interruptions. Sounds like a great time to put up a new storm door! Kinda scary what being married and owning a house does to you.
Speaking of being messed up...John's family is coming into town tomorrow morning. We're all going out to the Ren Fest for some fun and turkey legs. Should be ok. I'm thinking it going to be awkward because John is less excited to see them than I am. Hmmm. Something is wrong with that picture. Hopefully the weather will be good and we can do our own thing. It's normally a good time and I'm hoping to find a really cool pair of black earrings for myself but maybe some Christmas gifts as well. We'll see. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: